This section was produced in collaboration with PQ Monthly, dedicated to serving the LGBTQ communities of Oregon, Washington and the Bay Area. PQ Monthly is published on the third Thursday of every month and updated daily online.
Located only a few hours from the beach, the mountains and the high desert, Portland is a sports and wilderness lover’s fantasy come true. In addition to regional outdoors offerings, Portland offers a wide range of hiking, biking and water sports within city limits.
LGBTQ visitors can partake in exciting sports and activities with the following groups:
- Rose City Softball Association
- PDX Lesbian Network (snowshoeing, boating and more)
- The Adventure Group
- Amazon Dragons Paddling Club
- NetRippers (soccer)
- Portland Frontrunners
- Portland Gay and Lesbian Community Bowling Association (PCBA)
- Portland Recreational Sports League
- Rosetown Ramblers (square dancing)
- Varsity Gay League