Thank you for considering a career at Travel Portland.
There are no openings at this time; please check back!
Travel Portland offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes –
- Medical coverage — traditional, HMO or Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- 401 (k) with a partial employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Life, disability & accidental death insurance
- Supplemental optional supplemental insurance
- TriMet public transportation pass
- Paid time off and holidays
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Travel Portland we intentionally reach out within our industry and outside to develop programs, partnerships and campaigns that highlight initiatives that promote the best of our destination from a diversity, equity and inclusion lens and that ultimately deliver a quality visitor experience. We define these terms in the following manner:
- Diversity: Differences among people include dimensions of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation or military service. There are also differences related to work style, life experience, education, beliefs and ideas. Honoring these differences while upholding our core values is essential to our commitment.
- Equity: Relates to the goal of everyone getting what they need to survive or s\\ucceed, whether that is access to opportunity, networks, resources or other, to reach their fullest potential. Equity is not the same as equality. Equity is not charity. Equity involves understanding of the root causes of disparities in our society (or region). For Travel Portland, our goal is to ensure that our policies, programs, practices and investments create conditions that invites everyone to participate.
- Inclusion: Refers to the degree to which diverse individuals can participate fully in the decision-making process within an organization or group.