Thank you for considering a career at Travel Portland.
COVID-19 Update: Travel Portland employees are currently working remotely. As we fill open positions, the first round of interviews will be conducted via Zoom or Teams. Second-round interviews will be conducted in person at the Travel Portland office in downtown Portland. Our building is Platinum LEED-Certified with strict environmental controls regarding air ventilation and flow. The interview will be conducted in a large conference room with no more than 4 Travel Portland staff members using mask and distancing protocols. If you have concerns, you will be able to discuss them with the Human Resources Director during the interview process.
There are no openings at this time; please check back!
Travel Portland offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical coverage — traditional, HMO or Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- 401 (k) with a partial employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Life, disability & accidental death insurance
- Supplemental optional supplemental insurance
- TriMet public transportation pass
- Paid time off and holidays
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Travel Portland we intentionally reach out within our industry and outside to develop programs, partnerships and campaigns that highlight initiatives that promote the best of our destination from a diversity, equity and inclusion lens and that ultimately deliver a quality visitor experience. We define these terms in the following manner:
- Diversity: Differences among people include dimensions of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation or military service. There are also differences related to work style, life experience, education, beliefs and ideas. Honoring these differences while upholding our core values is essential to our commitment.
- Equity: Relates to the goal of everyone getting what they need to survive or succeed, whether that is access to opportunity, networks, resources or other, to reach their fullest potential. Equity is not the same as equality. Equity is not charity. Equity involves understanding of the root causes of disparities in our society (or region). For Travel Portland, our goal is to ensure that our policies, programs, practices and investments create conditions that invites everyone to participate.
- Inclusion: Refers to the degree to which diverse individuals can participate fully in the decision-making process within an organization or group.
Was this page helpful?