Your Investment Supports Our Work
As the city’s destination marketing and management organization, Travel Portland works on behalf of our partners as:
- Demand Drivers – working to influence travelers and meeting planners to choose Portland over another destination.
- City Stewards – advocating for the tourism industry and supporting initiatives that contribute to the city’s livability, vibrancy and longevity.
- Industry Intelligence – conducting research and providing resources and training to benefit members of the Portland tourism industry.
- Community Connectors – uniting members of the tourism industry to share resources and facilitating networking and collaboration.
If your business benefits from our work on behalf of the Portland tourism industry, we encourage you to become a Travel Portland partner. Travel Portland is a 501(c)(6) — a membership-based nonprofit — and 2% of our funding comes from partner dues.
Who Are Travel Portland Partners?
Travel Portland partners include:
- Local businesses and business associations that directly provide products, services or experiences to visitors such as hotels, restaurants, retailers and makers, attractions, tour companies, short-term rental hosts and more.
- Local businesses that directly provide products, services or business solutions to meeting planners holding conferences or events in the Portland area, such as venues and events services.
- Other entities that seek to support a robust travel and tourism economy.
|Insider||$0||– Locl.io Premium account for Google Business Profile optimization for eligible tourism-facing businesses|
– Industry update email newsletters
– Basic access to the Travel Portland partner portal
– Research updates on Portland’s tourism industry
– Networking and educational opportunities
– 25% discount off rates to stock brochures and magazines at the new Portland Visitor Center; contact Matt Preston of Certified Folder at MattP@certifiedfolder.com or 503.810.4288
|Investor||$300/yr*||Insider Benefits, plus: |
– Full access to the Travel Portland partner portal, including a B2B partner directory and a calendar of upcoming conventions
– Investment in Portland’s tourism industry
Travel Portland shifted to a geographically based model for hotel partners in 2021. (See table below for details.) Hotel partners receive the above Investor benefits as well as:
- convention and group sales leads and
- regular Director of Sales (DOS) meetings.
|Central City||$17.25 per room||Downtown, Lloyd, NW, Central Eastside|
|City of Portland||$11.50 per room||Airport, Jantzen Beach, East Portland|
|Portland Region||$7.50 per room||Metro Area: Clackamas, Washington and Columbia counties, plus Gresham|
|Outside of Portland||$750 flat fee||Other Oregon regions, Washington state|
*Rates are valid for January 1 – December 31, 2023 and may be subject to increase in future years.
Was this page helpful?