The following description was submitted by the event organizer.
Explore products made by more than 75 makers at this festival-like pop-up marketplace, which includes music, a kids activity area, free coffee, creative DIY experiences and demonstrations.
Each $10 ticket includes:
- A gift from Jacobsen Salt Co. or Scout Books (for the first 500 people)
- A limited edition cotton tote
- Free drinks/coffee from Water Avenue Coffee
- Demo with Emily Katz from Modern Macrame
- Creative DIY projects
- Photo moments
- Kids activities with Slumberkins (kids 12 & under get in free)
- Access to lounges to rest and relax while you shop