The following description was submitted by the event organizer.
Join in on a brew-tiful time at Edgefield to celebrate all things hoppy, malty, fruity and delicious. Raise a pint (or several) from over 100 of the Pacific Northwest's finest craft beers and ciders, and cheers to a summer of vibrant fun. In between tastings, wander through the lush gardens and explore the quaint buildings on this historic property. Bring chairs and blankets, family, friends and kids and even your dog for a wonderful treat of an afternoon with great brews and live music.
Good to know:
- You'll need a ticket to enter the brewfest venue
- Tokens can be used for food purchases, as well as beer and cider tasting
- You're welcome to purchase food and beverages anywhere on the Edgefield property, to bring into the Brewfest venue. No outside food or beverages, please
- Ciders are gluten-free, but the beers are not
- Water stations are available. Bring empty, refillable bottles or sealed plastic bottled water
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are always welcome
- There'll be lawn games