Cultural Tourism Cooperative Marketing Funds
In partnership with the Regional Arts and Culture Council, Travel Portland provides co-op marketing funds for Portland-area cultural organizations to enhance their existing out-of-region marketing and promotional efforts.
In August 2018, grants for fiscal year 2018–19 were awarded to the following organizations:
- PICA – Time-Based Art (TBA) Festival
- PDX Jazz Festival
- Northwest Film Center – Portland International Film Festival
- Northwest Dance Project – 15th Anniversary
- Portland Art Museum – “Memory Unearthed” // Oregon Jewish Museum – “The Last Journey of the Jews of Lodz”
- Literary Arts – Portland Book Festival
- El Grito Portland
- Design Week Portland
- Feast Portland
- Soul’d Out Music Festival
- Portland Winter Light Festival
Check back in spring 2019 to learn about applying for fiscal year 2019–20 funding.