Location — 8235 N.E. Airport Way, Portland
For those who missed the last international tourism discussion, we’re offering another opportunity near the airport! Do you want to learn how you can benefit from inbound international visitors, how to apply for a grant and how to get into international tour itineraries?More Info / RSVP »
Location — 8235 N.E. Airport Way, Portland
Learn how giving excellent customer service to international visitors differs from providing excellent customer service for domestic visitors. Portland and the entire state of Oregon are welcoming more and more visitors from around the world…More Info / RSVP »
Location — 4001 S.W. Canyon Rd., Portland
Discover the new sustainably-built education center at the Oregon Zoo while connecting with Travel Portland partners! Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and two complimentary beverages, learn about the zoo’s species recovery efforts at the Conservation Lab, and explore the Insect Zoo…More Info / RSVP »
Location — 7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland
Travel Portland partners, along with their staff and families, are invited to join Travel Portland for a day of fun. Oaks Amusement Park features over 20 rides and specializes in family rides designed to be enjoyed together…More Info / RSVP »
Location — Glendoveer Golf Course, 14015 N.E. Glisan St., Portland
Join us for the 26th annual Travel Portland Invitational Golf Tournament at the beautiful Glendoveer Golf Course. This annual event, which includes a barbecue, raffle and prizes, is the major fundraising activity for the Travel Portland Education & Training Foundation…More Info / RSVP »
- Priority placement in our online directory. See below for usage statistics.
- Brochure distribution from our Visitor Center located in Pioneer Courthouse Square. The center serves over 750,000 people annually.
- Ability to place an article in our weekly newsletter or send your own dedicated email to over 2,000 partner contacts.
- Receive a monthly subscription to our Convention & Trade Show Calendar providing planner contact information.
- Participate in our referral program.
- Honored partners highlighted in our about us section.
Education and Networking
- Attend our awesome bi-monthly networking events.
- Monthly Brown Bag lunches in Travel Portland’s board room. Participate in an informal discussion on select topics.
- Quarterly seminars in conjunction with networking events.
- Annual sustainable business programs.
- Annual conference on social media and web marketing.
- See also our useful resources section.
“Joining Travel Portland has probably been the single most important decision I’ve made as a small business owner. I credit their support … for a major part of the success my business has seen in the past two years.”
– Lora Woodruff, Third Wave Coffee Tours
“I’ve never encountered an organization that better represents the core business objectives of its city and its key tourism stakeholders while not losing sight of the vision and leadership it takes to stand out from the pack.”
– Mike Thelin, Feast Portland
Extend Your Partnership
To get all the details about advertising in the annual Travel Portland magazine and the online Convention and Meeting Planners Guide, please download our media kit.
For questions about advertising, please contact Lora Helmer, account executive at SagaCity Media: 971.200.7047, email@example.com.
By advertising in Travel Portland’s mobile app, you can reach a growing, engaged audience of in-town visitors. VisitMobile, the app’s producer, reports that merchants with enhanced listings are viewed 56% more often and banners have a 10.7% average click rate.
Travel Portland offers sponsorship opportunities to further promote your business, garnering attention and respect within the community, and support the visitor industry.
To learn more about sponsorship, please contact Nancy Truszkowski, Director of Partner Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to help you navigate Travel Portland’s departments and the marketing opportunities we provide our partners, the Partner Services Tool Kit answers questions about brochures, directory listings, our events calendar and social media, our convention calendar, sales leads and participation in familiarization tours, editorial content and more.
Pay Your Partnership Dues Online
You can now pay your dues online. Please note that you will need to reference your emailed invoice to complete the form.
Working with our internal teams
Learn how you can partner directly with Travel Portland’s sales and services teams. We’re starting with International Tourism and will be adding information about other departments soon.
Travel Portland Marketing Conference sponsored by The Oregonian Media Group
March 3, 2016