WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP?
Travel Portland partnership is a two-way, mutually beneficial relationship designed to enhance the visitor experience, support a vibrant economy and promote the values of equity and inclusion in the greater Portland region.
Connect with us to find out how you can be engaged with the visitor industry through our program offerings, including Guest Service Gold customer service training and our Marketing & PR Workshop Series.
PARTNER EVENT CALENDAR
- October 9 – Intro to International Tourism + Customer Service Training
- October 15 – Google Maps Deep Dive
- October 23 – Email Marketing + Newsletters Workshop
- October 30 – Intro to Convention Services
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
- Product development: Elevate your business through marketing and customer experience
- Connection: Network within and outside of your industry
- Grow your business: Save on our tourism-ready workshops and business-building boot camps
- Leads and opportunities: Access to convention calendar, business vendor discounts and special events
- Promotion: Reach visitors, tourism partners and local partners. Sign up to optimize your Google Maps listing with the Locl platform, which Travel Portland is providing for partners for free in 2019.
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS?
Travel Portland partners with:
- Tourism attractors – Local businesses or business associations that directly provide products, services or experiences to visitors.
- Meeting service providers – Local businesses that directly provide products, services or business solutions to meeting planners holding conferences or events in the Portland area.
- Sponsors and supporters – Other businesses and organizations that seek to support a robust travel and tourism economy.
Tourism Industry Newsletter
Access to Partner Portal and Convention Calendar
Lunch & Learn workshops
Discounted Pricing on Marketing + PR Workshops
Brochure at Travel Portland Visitor Info Center
Monthly Networking Events
Annual Marketing Conference
State of the Industry Event
Travel Portland Awards Luncheon
“Joining Travel Portland has probably been the single most important decision I’ve made as a small business owner. I credit their support … for a major part of the success my business has seen in the past two years.”
– Lora Woodruff, Third Wave Coffee Tours
“I’ve never encountered an organization that better represents the core business objectives of its city and its key tourism stakeholders while not losing sight of the vision and leadership it takes to stand out from the pack.”
– Mike Thelin, Feast Portland