Location — 100 S.W. Main St., Portland
Sponsored by Artemis Foods
When a meeting planner chooses Portland for their convention, Travel Portland promises them professional and enthusiastic assistance, starting the minute the meeting is confirmed and continuing through the closing session. Our M&C Gold Service Award-winning team (19 years running!) does everything it takes to make their event a success…
Location — 701 S.W. Sixth Ave., Portland
You’re invited to visit our Visitor Information Center in the newly remodeled Pioneer Courthouse Square! Don’t miss this opportunity to meet some of the volunteers…More Info / RSVP »
Education and Networking
- Attend our awesome monthly networking events.
- Monthly Lunch & Learn educational sessions in Travel Portland’s board room. Participate in an informal discussion on select topics.
- Quarterly seminars in conjunction with networking events.
- Annual marketing conference.
- See also our useful resources section.
“Joining Travel Portland has probably been the single most important decision I’ve made as a small business owner. I credit their support … for a major part of the success my business has seen in the past two years.”
– Lora Woodruff, Third Wave Coffee Tours
“I’ve never encountered an organization that better represents the core business objectives of its city and its key tourism stakeholders while not losing sight of the vision and leadership it takes to stand out from the pack.”
– Mike Thelin, Feast Portland
Pay Your Partnership Dues Online
You can now pay your dues online. Please note that you will need to reference your emailed invoice to complete the form.