Your Investment Supports Our Work
As the city’s destination marketing and management organization, Travel Portland works on behalf of our partners as:
- Demand Drivers – working to influence travelers and meeting planners to choose Portland over another destination.
- City Stewards – advocating for the tourism industry and supporting initiatives that contribute to the city’s livability, vibrancy and longevity.
- Industry Intelligence – conducting research and providing resources and training to benefit members of the Portland tourism industry.
- Community Connectors – uniting members of the tourism industry to share resources and facilitating networking and collaboration.
If your business benefits from our work on behalf of the Portland tourism industry, we encourage you to become a Travel Portland partner. Travel Portland is a 501(c)(6) — a membership-based nonprofit — and 2% of our funding comes from partner dues.
Who Are Travel Portland Partners?
Travel Portland partners include:
- Local businesses and business associations that directly provide products, services or experiences to visitors such as hotels, restaurants, retailers and makers, attractions, tour companies, short-term rental hosts and more.
- Local businesses that directly provide products, services or business solutions to meeting planners holding conferences or events in the Portland area, such as venues and events services.
- Other entities that seek to support a robust travel and tourism economy.
|Insider||Free||– Locl dashboard for optimizing Google Maps listing|
– Industry update email newsletters
– Basic access to the Travel Portland partner portal
|Investor||$300/yr*||Insider Benefits, plus: |
– Full access to the Travel Portland partner portal, including a new B2B partner directory and a calendar of upcoming conventions
– Research updates on Portland’s tourism industry
– Networking & educational opportunities
– Investment in Portland’s tourism industry
*Additional fees apply for businesses with more than three locations. Rates are valid for January 1 – December 31, 2021 and may be subject to increase in future years.
For 2021, Travel Portland is shifting to a geographically based model for hotel partners. (See table below for details.) Hotel partners receive the above Investor benefits as well as:
- convention and group sales leads and
- regular Director of Sales (DOS) meetings.
|Central City||$17.25 per room||Downtown, Lloyd, NW, Central Eastside|
|City of Portland||$11.50 per room||Airport, Jantzen Beach, East Portland|
|Portland Region||$7.50 per room||Metro Area: Clackamas, Washington and Columbia counties, plus Gresham|
|Outside of Portland||$750 flat fee||Other Oregon regions, Washington state|
*Rates are valid for January 1 – December 31, 2021 and may be subject to increase in future years.
The 2021 Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism brings the travel and tourism industry together o…
As small businesses reopen and gear up to resume pre-pandemic level service and production, hiring i…
Join us for a virtual event combining the State of the Industry and Tourism Awards Ceremony on Thurs…
CEIC will be partnering with Human Access Project (HAP) and SOLVE for a monthly beach cleanup and sw…
Was this page helpful?