Your Investment Supports Our Work
As the city’s destination marketing and management organization, Travel Portland works on behalf of our partners as:
- Demand Drivers – working to influence travelers and meeting planners to choose Portland over another destination.
- City Stewards – advocating for the tourism industry and supporting initiatives that contribute to the city’s livability, vibrancy and longevity.
- Industry Intelligence – conducting research and providing resources and training to benefit members of the Portland tourism industry.
- Community Connectors – uniting members of the tourism industry to share resources and facilitating networking and collaboration.
If your business benefits from our work on behalf of the Portland tourism industry, we encourage you to become a Travel Portland partner. Travel Portland is a 501(c)(6) — a membership-based nonprofit — and 2% of our funding comes from partner dues.
Who Are Travel Portland Partners?
Travel Portland partners include:
- Local businesses and business associations that directly provide products, services or experiences to visitors such as hotels, restaurants, retailers and makers, attractions, tour companies, short-term rental hosts and more.
- Local businesses that directly provide products, services or business solutions to meeting planners holding conferences or events in the Portland area, such as venues and events services.
- Other entities that seek to support a robust travel and tourism economy.
|Insider||Free||– Locl dashboard for optimizing Google Maps listing|
– Industry update email newsletters
– Basic access to the Travel Portland partner portal
|Investor||$300/yr*||Insider Benefits, plus: |
– Full access to the Travel Portland partner portal, including a new B2B partner directory and a calendar of upcoming conventions
– Research updates on Portland’s tourism industry
– Networking & educational opportunities
– Investment in Portland’s tourism industry
*Additional fees apply for businesses with more than three locations. Rates are valid for January 1 – December 31, 2021 and may be subject to increase in future years.
For 2021, Travel Portland is shifting to a geographically based model for hotel partners. (See table below for details.) Hotel partners receive the above Investor benefits as well as:
- convention and group sales leads and
- regular Director of Sales (DOS) meetings.
|Central City||$17.25 per room||Downtown, Lloyd, NW, Central Eastside|
|City of Portland||$11.50 per room||Airport, Jantzen Beach, East Portland|
|Portland Region||$7.50 per room||Metro Area: Clackamas, Washington and Columbia counties, plus Gresham|
|Outside of Portland||$750 flat fee||Other Oregon regions, Washington state|
*Rates are valid for January 1 – December 31, 2021 and may be subject to increase in future years.
Tools and Resources for Partners
Contact Us Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Tips
Use these quick tips and best practices to optimize your business' social media posts.
Optimize Your Google Maps Listing with Locl
Travel Portland has partnered with Locl to help Portland businesses improve their presence in mobile web searches.
Google My Business Tips for COVID-19 and Beyond
To help support Portland businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, Travel Portland has partnered with our friends at Locl to develop some quick tips for conveying accurate information to your customers via Google My Business (GMB).
COVID-19 Resources for Business Owners
Check out our round-up of resources for local businesses to support each other, recover and stay afloat
Take the COVID-19 Safety Pledge
Listed below are businesses in Portland and the Portland region that have personally committed to uphold and implement mandated COVID-19 requirements by the Governor of Oregon to keep local residents and visitors safe. A+ Academy Inc. AC Hotel Beaverton AC Hotel Portland Adventures Without Limits Afrodaddy’s Jazz Alberta Street Gallery Alberta Rose Theatre Alpacas at…
Understanding the Potential of International Tourism
Travel Portland’s international tourism objective is to strengthen the region’s economy by creating demand and marketing the Portland region as a preferred destination for international and domestic travelers by proactively selling to travel trade with the goal to reach consumers with buyable (and trackable) product offerings from Travel Portland’s partners. Three managers work proactively in…
Was this page helpful?