Introduced in 2015, this program connects Travel Portland partners with international markets. The grants cover two-thirds of the cost to attend a sales activity with our team.
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify, there are four steps:
- Be an active Travel Portland partner and be located in the Tourism Improvement District (TID) funding zone (Portland).
- Attend a Lunch & Learn (see below) to learn how to access international markets.
- Apply for a grant to finance two-thirds of the cost to attend a sales activity (trade show, sales mission, etc.) with the Travel Portland International Tourism team.
- Agree to participate in Travel Portland’s quarterly reporting system so we can track the success of the sales effort and the grant program.
Brown Bag Lunches called Lunch & Learn now
International Tourism team is hosting a series of Lunch & Learn to familiarize partners with our international markets and opportunities for involvement. Most lunches are held from noon-1 p.m. in Travel Portland’s Hawthorne Bridge Board Room (100 S.W. Main St. Suite 1100, Portland OR 97204).
- Wednesday, July 26: noon–1:00 p.m.
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
8235 N.E. Airport Way
Portland | Map it
Free to attend; lunch provided
RSVP by Tuesday, July 25 at 5 p.m
If you have any questions, please contact Billie Moser, VP of International Tourism, at firstname.lastname@example.org.