Introduced in 2015, this program connects Travel Portland partners with international markets. The grants cover two-thirds of the cost to attend a sales activity with our team.
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify, there are four steps:
- Be an active Travel Portland partner and be located in the Tourism Improvement District (TID) funding zone (Portland).
- Attend a Brown Bag Lunch (see below) to learn how to access international markets.
- Apply for a grant to finance two-thirds of the cost to attend a sales activity (trade show, sales mission, etc.) with the Travel Portland Tourism Sales team.
- Agree to participate in Travel Portland’s quarterly reporting system so we can track the success of the sales effort and the grant program.
Brown Bag Lunches
The Tourism Sales team is hosting a series of Brown Bag Lunches to familiarize partners with our international markets and opportunities for involvement. The lunches are held from noon-1 p.m. in Travel Portland’s Mount Hood Board Room (1000 S.W. Broadway, Suite 2300, Portland).
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland.
If you have any questions, please contact Billie Moser, VP of Tourism Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.