These on-street overnight/long-term motorcoach parking areas are marked with signs that say “No Parking Except for Buses”; good for any period of time:
- The east side of Southwest 14th Avenue, between Jefferson and Salmon streets (capacity: 9-10 buses).
- The north side of Southwest Clay Street, three-quarters of a block between Naito Parkway and First Avenue, near the Portland Marriott Hotel (capacity: 2 buses).
- Summer only: Lincoln High School, on the south side of Southwest Salmon Street, between 16th and 14th avenues (capacity: 5 buses). This is a good spot for Rose Festival clients, except during parades.
- Lloyd Center area:
- Northeast Pacific Street, between Seventh and Ninth avenues (available weekdays after 5:30 p.m. and all day on weekends).
Off-Street Overnight Parking
See map for lot locations; all lots are subject to availability. For pricing and scheduling, call:
- Downtown – 503.221.1666, ext. 632
- Lloyd Center area – 503.235.7275
- Under the Burnside Bridge – Paul Verhoven, Portland Saturday Market, 503.222.6073
- Under the Morrison Bridge – Shawn Rogers, Portland Parks, 503.823.2517
Loading and Unloading
- 15-minute loading zones, indicated by signage, are located around or adjacent to most hotels in the downtown core area.
- A 5-minute bus loading/unloading zone near the Hilton Hotel (between Southwest Fifth and Sixth avenues).
Reserving Space to load and unload
Space reservations are available for $22 per space per day. These reserved zones are for loading or unloading passengers and are not parking spaces for motorcoaches. Space reservations require a minimum of 5 days notice. Please call the Portland Permit Center at 503.823.7365.