Travel Portland’s award-winning team does everything it takes to save you money and make your event a success. Not only are Portland’s hotels and suppliers eager to collaborate on a package that works for you, but the team at Travel Portland offers a host of services — all at no cost to you.
- Site visits, including venue and hotel visits.
- Entertainment, private dining and off-site event facility suggestions.
- Service requests sent to the Travel Portland partner database.
- Liaison between planner and hotels, event venues and suppliers.
- Suggestions for spouse/youth/children’s activities.
- Pre- and post-convention tour and activity suggestions.
- Guide to Portland-area banquet and meeting facilities.
“Food” in Portland can mean so many things, and there’s always more delicious exploring to be done — from food carts to farmers’ markets (and award-winning restaurants, of course), the Portland food scene is an eclectic culinary haven.
Whether by light rail, streetcar, bike or ride-share — it’s easy for delegates to get around in Portland.
- Read about our pre-promo options (PDF) for pre-qualified groups.
- Travel Portland also provides additional promotional materials, including short videos, still images and copy you can post to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube channels.
Is there anything else we can do for you? Please contact the Convention Services team. We’re here to help!
Was this page helpful?