Travel Portland’s housing services department can assist with your housing fulfillment and contractual block obligations, saving you money — and saving you time to focus on other details.
Hands-Off, Full-Service Solution:
- Block monitoring, reservation support and tracking all included
- Customizable housing website for 24/7 reservation access
- Real-time event reporting via website and/or e-mail updates
- Passkey GroupMAX by Cvent
- Real-time block monitoring to ensure adequate coverage for peak and shoulder nights
- Identification of quick-filling and struggling hotel blocks
- Concentrated sales efforts to fill slow-to-pick-up hotels
- Assistance determining number of complimentary rooms earned through performance
- Portland-based housing team provides local knowledge and city recommendations
- Personal experience and visits with contracted hotels
- On-the-ground reservation troubleshooting
- Issue resolution
- No out-of-pocket costs for host organization
- Hotels pay $4 per room per night booking fee, per planner-negotiated contract
Portland’s central city hotel room inventory is projected to grow by nearly 50% from 2016–2021. Check out the hotel developments that are currently underway.
This central area, home to the Oregon Convention Center and attractions, is just minutes from downtown.
The city center offers easy access to shopping, entertainment, culture — and other districts.