The long-anticipated headquarter hotel at the Oregon Convention Center (OCC) opened in December 2019. The 600-room Hyatt Regency Portland is Hyatt’s first full-service hotel in Oregon and will offer planners a committable block of 500 rooms directly across the street from the OCC. They are accepting group business starting February 2020.
The Hyatt Regency Portland is a short walk from shopping and dining in Portland’s Lloyd neighborhood and professional sporting events at the Rose Quarter. Downtown Portland and the Central Eastside are minutes away via MAX Light Rail, Portland Streetcar or Biketown bike share. Visitors can ride MAX directly from Portland International Airport to the hotel.
About the Convention Center Hotel
Take a Virtual Tour
Mortenson Construction and partners from Hyatt, Metro and Travel Portland walk through the current Hyatt Regency designs.
- 600 guestrooms, including 16 suites
- 500 rooms committable to block on levels 3-14
- 39,000 sq. feet of ballroom and meeting room space
- 20 meeting rooms totaling 15,132 square feet
- 2 ballrooms
- Main ballroom: 11,822 square feet divisible into 4 sections
- Junior ballroom: 4,896 square feet divisible into 3 sections
- Covered group entry porch with layby for coaches
- On MAX Light Rail line (Convention Center station)
- Adjacent parking garage with 442 vehicle stalls and 102 bicycle parking spaces
- Full-service locavore restaurant and bar
- Indoor/outdoor seating for 160 and on ground floor
- 24-hour market
- Fitness center
- Regency Club lounge with an outdoor terrace overlooking downtown
- LEED®-certified building
Portland’s Growing Hotel Inventory
Portland’s central city currently has 7,500 rooms. Travel Portland projects that this total will increase to more than 10,000 rooms in 2020.
Was this page helpful?