Location — 1000 S.W. Broadway, Suite 2300
Panhandlers and people living on the street …What’s being done? Hear from representatives about how Central City Concern (CCC) is helping individuals permanently end their homelessness while simultaneously helping local businesses find employees…More Info / RSVP »
Location — 8200 S.W. Scholls Ferry Road, Beaverton
Join us for the 24th Annual Travel Portland Invitational Golf Tournament at the beautiful RedTail Golf Center. This annual event includes a barbecue, raffle and prizes.More Info / RSVP »
Location — 309 S.W. Broadway, Portland
In 2014 China was Portland’s second largest and Oregon’s largest overseas visitor market. BMG Marketing Group CEO Jason Pacheco, and Daniel Cain will join us from San Francisco and Beijing office manager, Stefan Reindl, will join us from Beijing to get us China Ready. Travel Portland is proud to present this China Ready training for sales, marketing and front-line customer service professionals.More Info / RSVP »
Location — 8800 S.W. Oleson Road, Portland
Join Travel Portland partners to celebrate the completion of the beautiful Scandinavian Heritage Foundation Cultural Center.More Info / RSVP »
- Priority placement in our online directory. See below for usage statistics.
- Brochure distribution from our Visitor Center located in Pioneer Courthouse Square. The center serve over 750,000 people annually.
- Ability to place an article in our weekly newsletter or send your own dedicated email to over 2000 partner contacts.
- Receive a monthly subscription to our Convention & Trade Show Calendar providing planner contact information.
- Participate in our referral program.
- Honored partners highlighted in our about us section.
Education and Networking
- Attend our awesome bi-monthly networking events.
- Monthly Brown Bag lunches in Travel Portland’s board room. Participate in an informal discussion on select topics.
- Quarterly seminars in conjunction with networking events.
- Annual sustainable business programs.
- Annual conference on social media and web marketing.
- See also our useful resources section.
“Joining Travel Portland has probably been the single most important decision I’ve made as a small business owner. I credit their support … for a major part of the success my business has seen in the past two years.”
– Lora Woodruff, Third Wave Coffee Tours
“I’ve never encountered an organization that better represents the core business objectives of its city and its key tourism stakeholders while not losing sight of the vision and leadership it takes to stand out from the pack.”
– Mike Thelin, Feast Portland
Extend Your Partnership
To get all the details about advertising in the annual Travel Portland magazine and the online Convention and Meeting Planners Guide, please download our media kit.
For questions about advertising, please contact Heather Back, sales director/associate publisher at Sagacity Media: 971.200.7005, email@example.com.
By advertising in Travel Portland’s mobile app, you can reach a growing, engaged audience of in-town visitors. VisitMobile, the app’s producer, reports that merchants with enhanced listings are viewed 56% more often and banners have a 10.7% average click rate.
Travel Portland offers sponsorship opportunities to further promote your business, garnering attention and respect within the community, and support the visitor industry.
To learn more about sponsorship, please contact Nancy Truszkowski, Director of Partner Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to help you navigate Travel Portland’s departments and the marketing opportunities we provide our partners, the Partner Services Tool Kit answers questions about brochures, directory listings, our events calendar and social media, our convention calendar, sales leads and participation in familiarization tours, editorial content and more.
Pay Your Partnership Dues Online
You can now pay your dues online. Please note that you will need to reference your emailed invoice to complete the form.
Working with our internal teams
Learn how you can partner directly with Travel Portland’s sales and services teams. We’re starting with International Tourism and will be adding information about other departments soon.