Location — Travel Portland, 1000 S.W. Broadway, Suite 2300, Portland (new location)
Hear from representatives of the partner services, convention sales and services, marketing, communications and public relations, community relations and tourism sales departments. Decide which program areas can help keep your business on the right track.More Info / RSVP »
Location — Langdon Farms Golf Club, 24377 N.E. Airport Road, Aurora
Join us for the 23rd Annual Travel Portland Invitational Golf Tournament at the beautiful Langdon Farms Golf Club.More Info / RSVP »
Sept. 18: Networking – Punch Bowl Social
Sept. 25: Asian Pacific American Chamber Mega Mixer
Oct. 1: Brown Bag Lunch – Tourism 101: Asia
Oct. 2: Networking – Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District
Oct. 16: Networking – The Colony
Oct. 30: Networking – Macy’s
Nov. 6: Travel Portland 101
Dec. 11: Holiday Open House
- Priority placement in our online directory. See below for usage statistics.
- Brochure distribution from our Visitor Center located in Pioneer Courthouse Square. The center serve over 750,000 people annually.
- Ability to place an article in our weekly newsletter or send your own dedicated email to over 2000 partner contacts.
- Receive a monthly subscription to our Convention & Trade Show Calendar providing planner contact information.
- Participate in our referral program.
- Honored partners highlighted in our about us section.
Education and Networking
- Attend our awesome bi-monthly networking events.
- Monthly Brown Bag lunches in Travel Portland’s board room. Participate in an informal discussion on select topics.
- Quarterly seminars in conjunction with networking events.
- Annual sustainable business programs.
- Annual conference on social media and web marketing.
- See also our useful resources section.
Working With Us
Learn how you can partner directly with Travel Portland’s sales and services teams. We’re starting with Tourism Sales and will be adding information about other departments soon.
Extend Your Partnership
To get all the details about advertising in the annual Travel Portland magazine, Portland Perks coupon book and the online Convention and Meeting Planners Guide, please download our media kit.
For questions about advertising, please contact Susan Crow, Advertising Director, Custom Media at Sagacity Media: 971.200.7024, firstname.lastname@example.org.
By advertising in Travel Portland’s mobile app, you can reach a growing, engaged audience of in-town visitors. VisitMobile, the app’s producer, reports that merchants with enhanced listings are viewed 56% more often and banners have a 10.7% average click rate.
Travel Portland offers sponsorship opportunities to further promote your business, garnering attention and respect within the community, and support the visitor industry.
To learn more about sponsorship, please contact Nancy Truszkowski, Director of Partner Services at email@example.com.