Location — 26385 N.W. Groveland Drive
Join Travel Portland partners for networking, no-host beverages and appetizers at this destination on the National Register of Historic Places.More Info / RSVP »
Location — Oregon Convention Center - Portland Ballroom
Join us as we honor individuals and organizations that have made valuable contributions to the visitor industry.More Info / RSVP »
Location — 1000 S.W. Broadway, 23rd floor
Do you want to know how you can benefit from inbound international tourists? How to attract their business? How to get into international tour itineraries? Join us for our next monthly Brown Bag Lunch!More Info / RSVP »
Location — 1001 SW Broadway
Hear from representatives of the Partner Services, Convention Sales & Services, Marketing, Communications & Public Relations, Community Relations and Tourism Sales departments. Decide which program areas can help keep your business on the right track.More Info / RSVP »
June 6: Networking – Portland Roasting
June 19: Portland Events & Logistics
July 9: Brown Bag Lunch – Tourism 101 – Europe
July 17: Networking – Portland Children’s Museum
August 7: Travel Portland 101
Sept. 8: Annual Travel Portland Golf Tournament – Langdon Farm Golf Club
October 1: Brown Bag Lunch – Tourism 101 – Asia
- Priority placement in our online directory. See below for usage statistics.
- Brochure distribution from our Visitor Center located in Pioneer Courthouse Square. The center serve over 750,000 people annually.
- Ability to place an article in our weekly newsletter or send your own dedicated email to over 2000 partner contacts.
- Receive a monthly subscription to our Convention & Trade Show Calendar providing planner contact information.
- Participate in our referral program.
- Honored partners highlighted in our about us section.
Education and Networking
- Attend our awesome bi-monthly networking events.
- Monthly Brown Bag lunches in Travel Portland’s board room. Participate in an informal discussion on select topics.
- Quarterly seminars in conjunction with networking events.
- Annual sustainable business programs.
- Annual conference on social media and web marketing.
- See also our useful resources section.
Extend Your Partnership
To get all the details about advertising in the annual Travel Portland magazine, Portland Perks coupon book and the online Convention and Meeting Planners Guide, please download our media kit.
For questions about advertising, please contact Susan Crow, Advertising Director, Custom Media at SagaCity:
By advertising in Travel Portland’s mobile app, you can reach a growing, engaged audience of in-town visitors. VisitMobile, the app’s producer, reports that merchants with enhanced listings are viewed 56% more often and banners have a 10.7% average click rate.
Travel Portland offers sponsorship opportunities to further promote your business, garnering attention and respect within the community, and support the visitor industry.
To learn more about sponsorship, please contact Nancy Truszkowski, Director of Partner Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.