Please click on the questions below to see the latest information about visiting Portland during the COVID-19 pandemic. This information is changing quickly, and we do our best to keep this page current.
Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 and Visiting Portland
What is currently open in Portland?
– dine-in restaurants;
– salons, massage parlors, non-medical spas;
– fitness centers and gyms; and
– malls and businesses within malls.
Local gatherings of up to 10 people are permitted statewide.
Note: Individual businesses, restaurants, stores and attractions will determine their own reopening strategies; please check with specific businesses before visiting.
When will Portland enter Phase 2 reopening?
What events are happening this week/month/summer in Portland?
Are Portland restaurants open for sit-down dining?
– Tables must be spaced at least six (6) feet apart so that at least six (6) feet between parties is maintained, including when customers approach or leave tables.
– All employees are required to wear cloth face or disposable coverings (provided by the employer).
– All on-site consumption of food and drinks by must end by 10 p.m.
Note: Individual restaurants will determine their own reopening strategies; please check with specific businesses before visiting.
What Portland hotels are open now?
Do I have to wear a face mask in Portland?
If I visit Portland from out of state, do I need to self-quarantine?
Do you know when social distancing restrictions in Portland will be eased?
If you have questions that aren’t answered here, please share them via the “Was this page helpful?” section below.
Learn the status of Portland attractions reopening amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Join in supporting local businesses by ordering take-out or delivery and purchasing gift cards and certificates online.
Check out our round-up of things Portlanders (and those who love Portland) can do, watch and experience while at home.