This section is designed for members of the print, broadcast, freelance and electronic media. The Travel Portland Communications and PR Department assists qualiﬁed travel journalists in developing stories.
Please use the links below to access our media kits, which offer detailed information about numerous aspects of the city and region.
Street Scene – Portland’s Neighborhoods
Getting Around – Transportation and Bridges
Green Land – Natural Wonders
All About the Arts – Visual Arts, Performance and Live Music
Ingredients – Culinary Portland
Liquid Assets – Beer, Wine, Spirits, Coffee, Tea and more
All Year ‘Round – Events and Festivals
Facts and Trivia – Portland at a Glance
Surroundings – Destinations Outside of Portland
Sustainability – Green Facts and Sustainable Growth
Tours – Guided tours of Portland
Image Library and B-roll
A rights-free collection of images and video of Portland (including HD quality B-roll) is available for the exclusive use of travel media. For access, please fill out our visual assets request form.
Access the Image Library (password required)
VIP Media Pass
Travel Portland’s VIP Media Pass provides complimentary admission for qualiﬁed journalists to more than a dozen of Portland’s top attractions. To receive a VIP Media Pass, please complete this form.
Media Update Newsletter
Travel Portland’s monthly Media Update covers the latest developments and brand-new stories around town. Please email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list. View a recent issue:
What’s New in Portland
Read about recent and upcoming local tourism developments.
Portland in the News
A sampling of recent accolades and feature articles:
- No. 1 “America’s best cities for summer travel” – Travel + Leisure (May 23, 2016)
- No. 8 “World’s best cities for Millennials” – Matador Network (May 6, 2016)
- No. 1 “Best cities for electric cars in the U.S.” – The Christian Science Monitor (March, 28, 2016)
- Named the “food and drink capital of America” – The Telegraph (Feb. 5, 2016)
- One of the “Top 10 U.S. Destinations for Solo Travel in 2016” – FlipKey (Feb. 5, 2016)
- “Why Portland is the USA’s coolest city right now” – International Traveller (Jan. 20, 2016)
Travel Portland assists qualified members of the media with resource materials and visiting arrangements. Please click here to request more information from our Communications and PR team.