Explore Oregon’s highest peak, located 90 minutes from Portland, with Mount Hood tours from these local operators.
All prices per person; prices and other details are subject to change, so please contact tour operators for the latest information.
Mount Hood/Gorge combo tours
Many operators run tours that include both the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Hood with stops at Crown Point, Multnomah Falls, Hood River and Timberline Lodge.
- EcoTours’ Multnomah Falls/Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls/Mount Hood Loop Tour is offered daily for $99.
- Oregon Tour Co.’s Mt. Hood/Gorge Loop departs daily and costs $125.
- Oregon Tour Experts’ Mt. Hood Loop runs Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and costs $90.
- Sea to Summit’s Columbia Gorge and Mt Hood Tour operates daily and costs $139.
- Wildwood Adventures has a Gorge Waterfalls and Mount Hood tour that’s offered daily, from $129.
Sea to Summit also operates ski mountain shuttles to the major Mount Hood ski resorts.
Private Mount Hood tours
The following operators provide private Mount Hood tours for individuals and small groups.
- The Timberline Lodge, Trillium Lake and Hood River Valley Wine Tasting tour from The Vintage Tour Bus Co. is available for groups of six or more for $85 per person.
- My Chaffeur Wine Tours offers private Mt. Hood packages starting at $100 for a minimum of four people.
- Endless Oregon Tours’ Mt. Hood tour starts with Mount Hood, then returns to Portland through the gorge, and costs $115 per person.
- Eat Adventures Food Tours offers a private Mt. Hood & Columbia River Gorge Food & Sightseeing Tour. This tour starts at $254 per person (4-person minimum) and is offered March–September.
- Envi Adventures’ small-plane Quicksand Triangle flight follows the Sandy River past Mount Hood and back over the Columbia River. The flight operates May–October and costs $419 for up to three people.
- First Nature Tours offers Mount Hood day trips for $750 for four people.
- Evergreen Escapes’ Private Mt. Hood Loop Adventure is all-inclusive and starts at $1,000 for two people.
- Hometown Advantage runs a private Mt. Hoods Waterfall Coach Tour.
- Kanemasu and Education Tour Center offer custom tours for visitors from Japan.