Ideal for established businesses and brands that are ready to be showcased to our tourism partners and content team, the Captivator level gives you increased access and exposure opportunities.
Captivators enjoy these benefits:
- Brochure at the Travel Portland Visitor Information Center
- Pop-up showcase at the Visitor Information Center
- Travel Portland business showcase opportunities
- Plus the Attractor level benefits:
- Business 101 Workshops – Monthly programs on marketing basics
- Access to Partner Portal: Online Learning Center – Next-level access to educational materials, webinars & more
- Lunch & Learn workshops – Monthly educational programs on tourism industry topics
- And the Subscriber level benefits:
- Access to Partner Portal – Online network where you can connect with other Travel Portland partners.
- Access to Convention Calendar – List of upcoming conventions to help you plan staffing levels.
- Tourism Industry Newsletter – Monthly update on what’s new in the local tourism industry and how you can get involved
Captivators also enjoy discounted pricing on the following offerings:
- DIY Marketing + PR Bootcamp series – $79-$195 (up to $305 off a la carte prices)
- Monthly Networking Events – $10 (50% off a la carte price) – and your first event is free!
- Annual Marketing Conference (April) – $95 ($100 off a la carte price)
- State of the Industry Event (February) – $25 ($10 off a la carte price)
- Travel Portland Awards Luncheon (May) – $55 ($20 off a la carte price)
- Fall Foundation Fundraiser (September) – 2019 pricing TBD
Plus marketing opportunities only available to Captivators and Attractors:
- Dedicated email to Travel Portland partners – $300
- Additional brochure in the information center – $250