If your business interfaces directly with visitors and/or meeting planners in the Portland market, you can expand your partnership with Travel Portland at the Attractor level. Join Portland’s only local business network with global reach!
Attractors enjoy these benefits:
- Business 101 Workshops – Monthly programs on marketing basics
- Access to Partner Portal: Online Learning Center – Next-level access to educational materials, webinars & more
- Lunch & Learn workshops – Monthly educational programs on tourism industry topics
- Plus the Subscriber level benefits:
- Access to Partner Portal – Online network where you can connect with other Travel Portland partners.
- Access to Convention Calendar – List of upcoming conventions to help you plan staffing levels.
- Tourism Industry Newsletter – Monthly update on what’s new in the local tourism industry and how you can get involved
Attractors also enjoy discounted pricing on the following offerings:
- DIY Marketing + PR Bootcamp series – $79-$195 (up to $305 off a la carte prices)
- Monthly Networking Events – $10 (50% off a la carte price) – and your first event is free!
- Annual Marketing Conference (April) – $95 ($100 off a la carte price)
- State of the Industry Event (February) – $25 ($10 off a la carte price)
- Travel Portland Awards Luncheon (May) – $55 ($20 off a la carte price)
- Fall Foundation Fundraiser (September) – 2019 pricing TBD
Plus marketing opportunities only available to Attractors and Captivators:
- Dedicated email to Travel Portland partners – $300
- Additional brochure in the information center – $250