Wednesday, April 3: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Oregon Convention Center
777 N.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Portland | Map it
Cost to attend:
- Early-bird pricing: $175 ($75 for Attractors, Captivators, Hotels and Sponsors) on or before Wednesday, March 13.
- Regular pricing: $195 ($95 for Attractors, Captivators, Hotels and Sponsors) after March 13.
Ticket includes light breakfast, lunch and a beverage ticket.
Interested in sponsorship or becoming an exhibitor at the conference? Click here for more information.
Travel Portland’s seventh annual Marketing Conference returns Wednesday, April 3. Don’t miss this opportunity to receive new marketing training from some of the best in the business. This one-day event will feature presentations by local industry leaders focusing on critical trends and best practices, curated for both small and large businesses.
At Travel Portland, we believe Portland is an idea as much as a place; it is the collective stories of community that attract visitors from around the world. This year’s Marketing Conference theme – Community, Collaboration and Innovation – focuses on our commitment to living the values of Portland and promoting those values to the world. Our conference goal is to design an experience where, regardless of where a business is in their journey, they can:
- be inspired by other business leaders who have been on a similar journey,
- identify how their product or services map to the customer/visitor of the future,
- walk away with tools they can immediately apply (marketing or PR) to enhance their business, and
- deepen awareness of their role in the tourism ecosystem to be future brand ambassadors.
The wide variety of topics covered will include:
- Portland staples reinvented
- Scaling your business
- Exporting Portland values
- Living your brand’s vision
- Defining your community’s strengths and values
Our program will include speakers from:
- Columbia Sportswear
- Tender Loving Empire
- Betsy & Iya
- Hue Noir
- Deadstock Coffee
- Central Eastside Industrial Council
- The Hoxton Hotel
- Tony’s Chocolonely
- Med | Ed Digital
- Google My Business presented by Locl
- Flow Adventure Marketing
- Business Oregon
- Travel Portland
Spend April 3 with strong, innovative business leaders, and walk away with inspiration and tactics for your organization. Your ticket includes a light breakfast, lunch and a complimentary beverage at the afternoon networking reception. We hope to see you there!