Friday, April 26: 1:15–4:30 p.m.
Presentation begins promptly at 1:30 p.m.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Mt. Hood Room
1401 S.W. Naito Parkway
Portland | Map it
Cost to attend:
• Insiders: $20
• Attractors, Captivators, Hotels and Sponsors: $10
RSVP by Wednesday, April 24 at 5 p.m.
Do you provide a service to meeting planners who have chosen Portland for their convention? If so, join us for interactive panel discussions with meeting planners from Travel Portland’s Customer Advisory Board, along with our convention services team and local partners who work with Travel Portland and convention business. Participate in roundtables for more intimate conversations with the meeting planners and convention services managers.
You’ll come out of this session knowing:
- what types of services planners are looking for;
- best practices for working with meeting and convention groups;
- how to stand out as a service provider;
- how the Travel Portland convention services team connects partners with planners; and
- how other partners are working with convention business.
A light afternoon snack will be provided.