With 75 (and counting!) breweries in town, Portland’s collective beer knowledge runs deliciously deep. So what happens when a cadre of the town’s esteemed brew masters joined forces to create a special run of collaborative ales? You guessed it: one massive party.
Base Camp Brewing is hosting its fourth annual Collabofest on March 10, 2018. This celebration of Portland’s craft beer scene is an opportunity to taste never-before-sampled recipes from partnerships between 16 innovative Portland breweries. The epic results are available for a limited run at participating breweries’ taprooms. As a feel-good bonus, some proceeds of the 2018 event go toward supporting The Nature Conservancy, an organization dedicated to land and water conservation.
Tickets to Collabofest 2018 can be purchased in person at Base Camp’s Southeast Portland brewery, or on their website.
Collabofest 2018 brewery pairings
- Base Camp Brewing Co. with Ancestry Brewing
- Mt. Tabor Brewing with Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Level Beer with Baerlic Brewing Co.
- Golden Valley Brewing with Zoiglhaus Brewery
- Ex Novo Brewing Co. with Uptown Brewing
- Stormbreaker Brewing with Occidental Brewing Co.
- Migration Brewing Co. with Laurelwood Brewing
- Widmer Brothers Brewing with Ruse Brewing Co.