Terms and Conditions for Portland Passport
When you book a hotel reservation through TravelPortland.com for a hotel stay between the dates of Jan. 16, 2013 and March 31, 2013, you will receive a "Portland Passport," which is a coupon redeemable for various free items from several Portland businesses, as detailed below. Your hotel reservation must be made on TravelPortland.com to receive the Portland Passport. Your use of the Portland Passport constitutes your (i) acknowledgment that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and that you are capable of complying with these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Minimum one-night stay required. Offer valid for hotel stays occurring between Jan. 16, 2013 and March 31, 2013. Offer does not apply to reservations booked prior to Jan. 16, 2013, even if the applicable stay will be between Jan. 16, 2013 and March 31, 2013. The Portland Passport will be included with the confirmation e-mail for your reservation and must be printed and presented along with the confirmation e-mail at each participating business to receive the free item(s). One Portland Passport per hotel reservation. The Portland Passport is valid through March 31, 2013 and must be redeemed at all participating businesses on or before that date. Should a business try to require purchase or payment of any kind, please notify Travel Portland immediately. Travel Portland will have no responsibility or liability to you in such event.
The Portland Passport has no cash value. No substitutions or exchanges are allowed. There will be no refund or reimbursement for unclaimed items. Offer only valid if the applicable Portland business has the item specified below when you try to redeem the Portland Passport. If a particular business is out of an item, you will not receive cash or a substitution; but you may try to redeem the item at another time on or before March 31, 2013. Must be 21 or older to redeem brewery tour and tasting.
The Portland Passport includes:
- One 10-piece meatball plate at IKEA: 10280 N.E. Cascades Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97220. (Approximate retail value: $4.)
- One-hour brewery tour, tasting and tulip beer glass at Widmer Brothers: 929 N. Russell St., Portland, Oregon 97227. (Approximate retail value: $5.) Advance reservations required. Tours offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tour subject to space and availability.
- One single scoop of ice cream in a waffle cone at Salt & Straw: 2036 N.E. Alberta St., Portland, Oregon 97211 or 838 N.W. 23rd Ave., Portland, Oregon 97210. (Approximate retail value: $4.75.) Free item redeemable at Portland Passport holder's choice of ONE location.
- One Portland Cream doughnut from Voodoo Doughnut: 1501 N.E. Davis St., Portland, Oregon 97232 or 22 S.W. Third Ave., Portland, Oregon 97204. (Approximate retail value: $1.75.) Free item redeemable at Portland Passport holder's choice of ONE location.
- One basket of buttermilk biscuits from The Country Cat: 7937 S.E. Stark St., Portland Oregon, 97215. (Approximate retail value: $7.)
- One YouCanHasCheesburger with meat or veggie patty from Brunch Box food cart: S.W. Fifth Avenue at Stark Street, Portland, Oregon 97204. (Approximate retail value: $6.)
- One meat or chocolate salami from Olympic Provisions: 1632 N.W. Thurman St., Portland, Oregon 97209. or 107 S.E. Washington St., Portland, Oregon 97214. (Approximate retail value: $10.) Free item redeemable at Portland Passport holder's choice of ONE location.
- One cup of seafood chowder from Salty's on the Columbia: 3839 N.E. Marine Drive, Portland, Oregon 97211. (Approximate retail value: $7.)
Sponsor: Travel Portland, 1000 S.W. Broadway, Suite 2300, Portland, Oregon 97205.
Release: By accepting the Portland Passport , you (i) agree to release Travel Portland and its affiliates and related companies and each such company's officers, directors, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability for any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries, death, damage to or loss of personal property, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) of any kind arising out of or relating to your use of your Portland Passport or of any item redeemed through use of your Portland Passport. You further acknowledge and agree that the Releasees have not made and are not responsible or liable for any guarantees, warranties, or representations, express or implied, regarding the items redeemable with your Portland Passport.
Disputes; Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) These Terms and Conditions, and the rights and obligations of you and Travel Portland in connection with the Portland Passport, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without giving effect to any conflict-of-law rules that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction; (2) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Portland Passport or any item redeemed with the Passport shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. District Court for Oregon or the appropriate Oregon State Court located in Multnomah County, Oregon, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the State of Oregon for any and all causes of action relating to these Terms and Conditions; (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by you in connection with the Portland Passport, but in no event will you be awarded attorneys' fees or costs; (4) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs incurred; and (5) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive, all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Travel Portland's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such term on another occasion or any other term.